Join the Cooking up Change® Outreach Committee
Help plan and organize the 2015 Cooking up Change® event! The Outreach Committee works together to develop the overall details of the event including: marketing and promotion, ticket sales, entertainment, silent auction, and volunteer recruitment.
Become a Professional Chef Mentor
- Work one-on-one with a student team- Meet with the team a minimum of three times per month leading up to the contest in April 2015.
- Share your experience with students- Discuss culinary career paths and personal experiences and insight into the profession.
- Assist the team with recipe drafting- Serve as a sounding board for recipe ideas and/or troubleshooting.
- Prepare the team for competition- Provide tips on presenting to the judges, help team polish their recipe and presentation.
- Attend Cooking up Change- Help your team prepare for the judging process and cheer them on during the competition.
To join the Outreach Committee or become a Chef Mentor, please contact: Kelsey Markland at email@example.com