Kid Healthy’s Community Advisory Council is made up of members that represent social, business and health interests from throughout the community. The mission of the CAC is to function in an advisory capacity to promote the mission and vision for Kid Healthy and its programs.
Goals for Community Advisory Council
- To support the mission & vision of KID HEALTHY
- To act as ambassadors who embrace and promote this mission throughout the community
- To identify key stakeholders as members of this council who have the ability to invest in KID HEALTHY with both knowledge and financial investment
- To provide strategic oversight and direction to the organization and its programs
- To create a succession plan for organizational leadership
COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
- Kim Benson, American Technologies, Inc.
- Teresa Blanco, Northgate Gonzalez Markets
- Alan B. Cortez, M.D., Kaiser Permanente
- Shelly Manjarrez, CalOptima
- Justin E. D. Daily, Daily Aljian
- Clemente González, Aetna
- Haley Kirk, Whittier Trust, Inc.
- Jackie Teichmann, Retired, Founder, Kid Healthy
- Pam Wnuck, OC Fair Culinary Exhibits & Education
- Daniel Suh, IWG Group
- Simon Chiu, Architect, Entrepreneur
To become a member of the Kid Healthy Community Advisory Council, please contact: email@example.com