Kid Healthy works with many partners to help enhance the effectiveness of health and wellness in the community.
- Network Anaheim – YMCA Anaheim;
- Healthy Eating Active Living (HEAL Zone – Kaiser Permanente)
- NuPac- Nutrition Physical Activity workgroup led by OC Health Care Agency- CalFresh Healthy Living
- School District Wellness Councils
- Alliance for A Healthier Generation
- Community Action Partnership of Orange County (CAP-OC)
- Orange County Department of Education
- United Way Orange County FACE 2024- Healthy Schools Initiative
In addition to these community collaborations we work with nutrition and fitness experts from: Kaiser Permanente, Aetna, Northgate Gonzalez Markets, Playworks, California Project Lean, Center for Disease Control, and more.